The Africa Digital Health Summit (ADHS) organizing committee is excited to announce the call for side events at the upcoming annual summit scheduled to take place on Thursday 27th and Friday 28th June, 2024 at Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
These events provides greater flexibility in format and content and are perfect for more engagement, specialized discussions, targeted audience or focused networking opportunities.
In alignment with this year's summit theme, "Digital Transformation of Health Systems: What, Why and How?”, we invite individuals, organisations and institutions to contribute to the discourse through side events. These events should explore and expand upon the various facets of digital transformation in health, addressing its nuances, challenges, opportunities and innovative solutions.
We are particularly interested in side events that address the ADHS tracks:
- Health Financing and Insurance
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Leveraging Digital Health for Primary Healthcare (PHC)
- Public Health and Disease Surveillance
- Digital Health Policy, Governance, Interoperability and standards
- Healthcare Workforce Crisis
- Telemedicine, Remote and Patient-Centric Care
- Digital Health Startups and Innovation
These tracks offer a unique opportunity to discuss and showcase how digital transformation is uniquely shaping health systems on the continent.
There is a fee of $2,500 for accepted side events.
What the Fee Covers:
- Venue and logistical support.
- Promotion through ADHS channels.
- Technical equipment and assistance.
- Inclusion in official ADHS program materials.
- Live streaming of the event to broaden audience reach.
- Virtual participation options for guest speakers, enhancing accessibility and global engagement.
Supplementary services such as event recording for future use and catering options like coffee breaks can be arranged and are available for an additional fee, providing an opportunity to further enhance your side event experience.
This complete support package ensures your side event at the ADHS will be impactful, accessible, and memorable, accommodating both in-person and virtual audiences.
Special Offer for Side Event Hosts
Side event hosts at the Africa Digital Health Summit (ADHS) can access exhibition booths (3m x 3m/ 9 square metres) for a discounted price of $1,000, reduced from the regular $1,500. This special offer enhances their visibility and interaction opportunities at the event.
The submission should include a proposed side event title, a summary of the proposed side event, clear objectives and desired outcomes, description of the intended audience for the event and the number of expected guests.
Side event organisers should strive for a diverse line-up of speakers, ensuring a balance in gender and geographic representation. This approach will enrich discussions and perspectives shared at the event.
Side Event Scheduling: Time slots for side events will be scheduled for Evening of June 27th and Morning of June 28th, 2024
Submission Deadline: 22nd March, 2024
Acceptance Notification: 3rd May, 2024
To apply for a side event, please visit: HERE
Ms. Mary Fashola ([email protected])
Secretary, ADHS Organizing Committee