The Africa Digital Health Summit (ADHS) organizing committee welcomes proposals for dynamic and insightful sessions for the upcoming annual summit scheduled to take place on Thursday 27th and Friday 28th June, 2024 at Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
The theme for this year's summit is "Digital Transformation of Health Systems: What, Why and How?”
We encourage individuals, organizations, and institutions to propose sessions that resonate with the theme and align with the summit's tracks, focusing on methodologies and strategies that enhance healthcare access, delivery, and outcomes in Africa.
We are particularly interested in proposals that address the ADHS tracks:
- Health Financing and Insurance
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Leveraging Digital Health for Primary Healthcare (PHC)
- Public Health and Disease Surveillance
- Digital Health Policy, Governance, Interoperability and standards
- Healthcare Workforce Crisis
- Telemedicine, Remote and Patient-Centric Care
- Digital Health Startups and Innovation
There are 2 options for the session format:
- Panel Discussion format (Maximum of 5 including Panellists and moderator. At least one of the panellists/moderator must be female) Allocated time: 60 mins including Q&A
- Workshop format (Maximum of 3 facilitators) Allocated time: 75 mins including Q&A
The submission should include a session title, a summary of the proposed session, learning objectives, a list of potential speakers, and a brief bio for each speaker. We encourage proposals to be submitted by 12th April, 2024 using the link here: https://dokilink.com/adhs-2024-session-proposals
This is a unique opportunity to shape discussions in key areas of digital health. There is no fee required for accepted session proposals, emphasizing our commitment to inclusivity and knowledge-sharing.
- Encourages a diverse range of voices and perspectives.
- Promotes equitable access to thought leadership in digital health.
- Supports the dissemination of innovative ideas without financial barriers.
The submission should include a session title, a summary of the proposed session, learning objectives, a list of potential speakers, and a brief bio for each speaker.
Submission Deadline: 22nd March, 2024
Acceptance Notification: 3rd May, 2024
Please use the link here to submit your session proposal: https://dokilink.com/adhs-2024-session-proposals
We look forward to receiving your proposals and to hosting an informative and engaging summit that advances digital innovation in healthcare in Africa.
Note: Consider applying to host an official side event if your proposal involves multiple speakers from one organization, focuses on a specific product/service, or aims to discuss a program/report outcome. Please visit HERE for information on hosting a side event.
Ms. Mary Fashola ([email protected])
Secretary, ADHS Organizing Committee